Andrea Morrison is currently Associate Professor of Applied Economics at the Department of Political and Social Sciences, University of Pavia and Adjunct Professor of Innovation and Sustainability at the Department of Management and Technology, Bocconi University. He is also research fellow at ICRIOS Bocconi University. He holds a M.A in Development Economics from the University of Sussex and a Ph.D. in Economic Development, Institutions and Sustainability from the University of Roma Tre. His research interests lie in the areas of evolutionary economics, innovation studies and economic geography. He has investigated extensively topics like system of innovation, industrial clusters and knowledge networks, global value chain, green innovation, high skilled migration.
- Campo F., M. Mendola, A. Morrison, G. Ottaviano (2022) “Talents and Cultures: Immigrant Inventors and Ethnic Diversity in the Age of Mass Migration”, Journal of the European Economic Association. doi.org/10.1093/jeea/jvac021
- Miguelez, E., Morrison, A. (2022) “High-skilled migration and regional diversification: evidence from European countries”, Journal of Technology Transfer. doi.org/10.1007/s10961-022-09927-z
- Diodato, D., Morrison, A. and S. Petralia, (2022) “Migration and invention in the age of mass migration”, Journal of Economic Geography 22(2): 477-498
- Corrocher, N., Malerba, F., & Morrison, A. (2021). “Technological regimes, patent growth, and catching-up in green technologies”. Industrial and Corporate Change. doi.org/10.1093/icc/dtab025
- Cappelli R., Montobbio F. and Morrison A. (2021) “Unemployment resistance across EU regions: the role of technological and human capital”, Journal of Evolutionary Economics. 31(1), 147-178